Monday 3 November 2008

Please post your queries here by clicking on the comments link below this post. You may -

1. Request for specific recipes. (only veg)

2. Clarify any doubts relating to specific recipes already posted on my blog.

3. Any other queries relating to cooking.



I shall respond at the earliest addressing the queries to the best of my knowledge.

Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying one of the codes below.

URL: HTML link code: BB (forum) link code:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi can you please tell me where can i get flaxseed or avise ginzalu in hyderabad

Pavitra Venkat said...

You can get flaxseed in any Nilgiris outlet. I know of one Nilgiris outlet in Padmarao Nagar. Also in 'Nuts n Spices' , there is one in Hyderguda opp. MLA qtrs.

Get widget

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...